So I have been saying since before summer even got here "This summer we HAVE to get a baby pool!" Well now that summer is half way over, I just finally got to it! Actually- I didn't even realize that summer was half way over until we went to Target to get the baby pool and all the summer stuff was on clearance! Wow! Hello! I don't know where I have been all summer?! Oh yeah, inside =) Well, now I realize I should have gotten my act together and made this purchase a long time ago! It has been so fun! The kids love it and its a good way for me to feel like we are doing something. It is the cure for fussy bored children, well at least for now =) Here are some pictures we took of our first day out enjoying the sun and water... haha who needs a twenty thousand dollar hole in your yard when you can have a blow up puddle of fun for twenty dollars?!? (Yeah, right we so wish we had a real pool ;)
Enjoy!
Enjoy!
I love this progression...
The treacherous trio... just kidding, I love these kids, but they sure do keep me busy!
(this is my last pic with hair long enough to pull back- I chopped it! Thanks Erica=)
No comments:
Post a Comment