We are going on "vacation" this coming week and I am starting to get overwhelmed with thinking of all the things I need to do to get ready and pack for two little ones for eight days! We are going to visit my family and our trip will include a stop in St. Louis, on to Iowa to stay with my parents for the week, and then to Illinoise to visit more siblings, nieces and nephews, and my grandparents. It will be a full trip but we are looking forward to it. My parents already have tons of stuff planned for the stay in the all exciting state of Iowa- including a trip to the county fair and a hot air balloon convention that takes place in their little town every year. I'm sure you all will just be dying to see the pictures when we get back =).
So basically, I just wanted to make a quick post since we will be gone and it will probably be a while until I post again! I am of course including pictures for your enjoyment! These are just what my naked kids (clothes are overrated) have been up to today...
Hannah Grace LOVES to cook! Here she is mixing her chocolate...
This takes many utensils, of course!
And taste testing...
No, NOW taste testing- that's how ya do it!
NOTE: No real cooking products were used in the making of this "chocolate". This is perfectly safe to try at home.
What do you do with your dirty dishes when you are done? Throw them in with the laundry of course! And my utensil holder after making the "chocolate".
1 comment:
Stephanie! I just found your blog on your facebook page. I was checking to see if anymore kids were on the way (just kidding). :-) Anyway, I'm glad I found your blog. I hope you are having a great trip - it sounds like a good and busy one! You have some adorible shots of your little ones!
Post a Comment