Sunday, August 3, 2008
We're Home!
Well we made it home from our week long trip safe and sound!! We had an absolute blast and aside from missing the conveniences of being at home, I don't think we were really ready to come home! The kids did so great and it was so good to see family and friends. This trip was so good for my kids to learn how to be more flexible- being home all of the time doesn't really make them do that, so I was glad that by the end of the trip they had learned to sleep wherever, go wherever, and just be out of their usual environment in general! I wish we could do it more often! There is so much to tell everyone about this trip it will definitely take more than one post =) I will start one adventure at a time and it might take a while, but I don't won't to leave out any of the exciting details -haha, maybe not so exciting to every one, but they are exciting to us and since this is also my way of journaling for our family, I want to include it all! So bear with me, and hopefully you will enjoy hearing all about it as much as we enjoyed it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment