Many of you may know my mom is a horse person and recently she has bought a pony for the grandkids. I was excited about letting Hannah Grace ride on the pony for the first time, but honestly I had no idea it would go over like it did. She could not stop grinning from ear to ear and she actually could ride better than I expected- I think I held on to her really more than I needed to, but you know I was a scaredy cat mother- next time I think I will be way more at ease with it- she was a natural!! And even more unexpected- Bennett was the same way! He just smiled and squealed when we briefly put him up there! The pony, Sunny, was so good and the kids did just great on her! We totally pulled off the countrified city folk look! We rode out on my parents land where they are planning to break ground on their house soon! It was truly beautiful out there. It almost had Ryan and I convinced that we could live out in the country- that was until your eyes water, nose runs, and you spend hours trying to get horse poop out of your shoes =) I'm kidding (about the poop) but seriously it was priceless to be out there and see how much the kids loved it.
and it was awesome =)
Yee-Haw Cowgirl!
No comments:
Post a Comment