That first night was a quiet one, which we needed after a six hour trip on our second day in the car. And besides we had to rest up for our visit to the zoo the next day...
Sunday, August 3, 2008
There IS More Than Corn in Iowa!
We are right there with all you people who think that the beach is the ideal vacation. I don't think anyone in their right mind would actually choose Iowa as their yearly vacation spot, but seriously by the time we left I knew we had more fun there than we could have ever had at the beach (shocking, I know). We did so much fun stuff, I was in awe of how much there was to do (haha, my dad is always trying to convince me that Iowa is a happening place, and now I might half way agree with him =) We got to my parents house on Sunday night and went to eat dinner at my dads favorite local sports bar kind of joint. We were supposed to go to the fair after this but it rained so hard and everything was a muddy mess, so we decided against doing that. It was so great the minute we walked into my parents house- Hannah was in heaven! My mom had a toy wonderland all set up for the kids in their living room. I really do think I could have just turned around and walked back out the door and they would have never known the difference =) They loved it there! Here just some pictures of them playing at grandma and grandpas house.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment