Friday morning we woke up and as I mentioned before, we went to go see Amy to have her look at our teeth. Neither I nor Ryan had been to the dentist in years (I know, shame on us). So we were so thankful that Amy was willing to see us even though it was her day off. I had one cavity and Ryan still boasts about having none- ever-little punk! Anyways, enough about our dental record! We headed back to Lori's and had lunch and then went swimming in their sitter's pool down the street. The water was freezing so it took Hannah a while to warm up to it, Bennett on the other hand was not phased. He played the whole time, while Hannah was just really warming up to it by the time it was almost time to go, but oh well =)


Lori and Hannah Grace having so much fun!

I love this! Tyler and his
little sister Ella Jane =)


Swimming with dad.
Gramma swimming with Bennett!


That night my brother Brandon, his wife Amy, his daughter Khylie (3) and son Dean (8 months) came over to Lori's along with my grandparents. We cooked out burgers and just enjoyed time together- again, the most fun thing to me was just getting to watch all the kids play so well together!
My mom and Bennett, Me and Dean

Ella helping Amy feed Dean-O

Hannah really took to my brother Brandon for some reason, which is just funny because he is not exactly the type to get all goo-goo
ga-
ga over her! Maybe that's why she liked him so well, but she would just run to him
with her arms up and squeal for him to pick her up!

Brandon swinging with Hannah and Khylie.

Papa Marc playing with some of the kiddOs!

I don't know why, I just like this picture of Hannah and my mom! That face! And look at her dress- that girl is a mess!

My grandparents- aren't they adorable! They have been married 58 years!


The girls had a blast running around dancing and chasing each other in the grass! I can't think of a much better sound than the sound of four little girls giggling together!


All the girls- Hannah and I, Lori with Sid and Ella, and Amy and Khylie.

I love this picture! I almost think the fact that it's blurry makes it kind of cool!


Hannah's 1st dunk ( thanks to a little help from Uncle John ;)

Bennett with Tyler

And here is my parents and grandparents with the grandkids!! Looks like so many and there are so many more to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment