Friday, October 24, 2008

A New Strohschein


( I admit to stealing this picture from Facebook!=)

Well I wanted to dedicate a post to my cousin Marty and his wife Amanda who just had a baby girl last week. Lucy Jane Strohschein was born on October 16th and weighed 9 pounds!

Marty and Amanda moved to Buckeye, Arizona and started a church there after Marty graduated Seminary in St. Louis. Needless to say, we don't see them much at all- in fact I don't think they have ever met our kids- so it has been years, but even though there are so many miles between us, we want them to know we are thinking about them and so excited for them! Hopefully we will get to meet her sometime before she is all grown up! So since I won't get to see the new threesome anytime soon, this is my brag post! Congratulations!

No comments: