Thursday, January 15, 2009

As promised...

Well after three long days of trying to figure this whole thing out, I think I have finally done it! Who knows if next time I will be able to do it again!! These two videos are just recent cute things that they do. Enjoy!



I love Bennett's face after he roars the first time, he is just such a spunky little kid!!(By the way- I am trying to change the still picture it sits on before playing to not be a straight nakey shot of Bennett- even if it is not the clearest, I will still spare him of that- hopefully I can fix it soon =)




She is always so camera shy, so even though she was being quiet it's really actually just surprising I got her to do it at all. And I seriously about cried- right after, she did Jesus Loves Me so well with hand motions and all and I accidentally taped over it! Oh well, I'm sure that would have gotten kind of long anyways, maybe I will get it again another day =)

So yay, it was not easy, but I did get 'er done! I hope it was worth the while, especially for you don't get to see the kids do these things in person! We miss you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so precious.... Bubbles from Brabra! And my little Hannah Grace singing her abc's. Tell them both that Grandma Nina loves them and I am so very proud of them... I cannot wait to see Hannah sing Jesus Loves Me! Soon I hope!

Anonymous said...

I think I have watched this 4 or 5 times now.... Maybe next year for Christmas a Web cam so I can talk to them everyday!

Anonymous said...

MORE, I WANT MORE! THIS MAKES ME MISS YOU AND YOUR LITTLE ONES EVEN MORE :(