Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Special Visit

Since I don't get out of the house much during the day with three kids here- I always welcome any visitor who is brave enough to cross this threshold! =) We have several times had various kiddies come to play or even come to stay for the day from time to time. Well today we had an extra special visit. Cousin Bailey made her first trip to our house! Lori and Bailey came for few hours to chat and "play". Lori and I both agreed the adult conversation could be much appreciated =) We are planning on having Bailey here three days a week once Lori goes back to work, so we are so excited we will get to have her in our house on a regular basis! We are so glad to have some family close so we can get to watch our kids grow up together. We were already today talking about dressing the girls alike and have already discussed future slumber parties! I was fortunate enough to have several girl cousins close to my age, and cousins really are so fun! ( Katie, Sarah, and Darcy- if any of you do ever happen to read this I love and miss ya'll!!)

So I have included some of the first of hopefully many pictures to come of these sweet girls together!

I love how Hannah Grace is such a little mommy, making sure she has her paci (either that or she just picked up quickly on what happened when the pacy came out =) How do you expect a newborn to act with a clueless two year old holding her!?!)

I love them!

And while I didn't get a picture of Bennett with Bailey, he is very interested in her and even said "Baby" over and over when he would see her- well it was either "Baby" or "Bailey" so we'll take either one! I did want to include him in my post though, so here is proudly rocking himself up in his glider in his room.
PS- Ryan and I have decided this kid is going to be the class clown. He is too hysterical and such a little ham! We love him to death!

No comments: