Hugs for Savannah
Aren't those cheeks the greatest?!?
Poor girl- surrounded by wild giants.
Sunday before leaving church we saw some old friends and went to say hello. One couple lives here but in Midtown and the other couple is engaged to be married in April and were just in town for the weekend. Thanks to Ryan's parents letting us dump the kids with them for the afternoon, we were able to enjoy a two hour lunch chatting and catching up with these really cool people with great stories all around! Ryan and I then got to enjoy some time to ourselves running some errands. It was nice- he and I rarely get time with just the two of us, so we were thankful for that- and I know Ryan was thankful for two meals that we didn't have to worry about feeding our kids! Meal time at our house can be stressful- in fact I have joked to Ryan before that he needs to get a raise because I am going to hire someone to come in and feed our kids. Haha. Hopefully it will get better with time =)
So that's just a recap of our weekend that was so wonderful thanks to great friends. Ryan and I realize as we grow as a couple and as a family, the importance of having good solid friends-they aren't to be taken for granted.
Just for fun- here is a pic of Hannah Grace Saturday morning in her baseball cap ready to take daddy to get his oil changed. We had baseball hats on because we hadn't taken showers yet and she insisted on wearing one as well =)
2 comments:
I feel so honored that Savannah is on your blog! We had a lot of fun with yall!
Love theh pic of Hannah in her hat. Right up Nina's wardrobe accessories. xox
Post a Comment