Hannah Grace is getting more and more into conversation mode. She is really just becoming her own little person and is understanding and responding so much. This also means she is saying things that are not exactly things she should be saying, but it is still so hard to not think it is cute- I know that's terrible. Some of the things that have come out of her mouth lately that have taken me off guard are things like "Mommy, come here now! Right here!" and "Just a minute mommy" and the other day she even said "See mommy, I told you" Now where that one came from I really don't know. She continues to "mother" her little brother daily, while testing her own mother to a point of exhaustion some days. Despite that, she is just a sweet little thing and I love having her around, and I love getting to build a relationship with her every day.
Bennett is also starting to say a lot more. His vocab list is up to:
bubbles (as you have heard=)
car
truck
this
horse
ball
cracker, cookie (used interchangeably)
sock
juice (which is for his cup no matter what's in it)
dog
daddy
mommy
papa
nah (his no)
and another word I haven't 100% figured out- it sounds like "ahkie" and I think it is blankie, but not positive
I told Ryan last night, there is just something about that boys smile, it really gets me- it just fills the room. It absolutely melts me and I love him to pieces.Even though, he also can be tiring with his pure boy adventurous spirit- but like most mother's of boys, I wouldn't have it any other way.
Not much else new here- we had a fun Super Bowl Sunday with a party with our Sunday school class from church, and the other half of the night at Ross and Lori's. I didn't have my camera- but I know Lori got some great pics of the three kids together- I just may have to steal them and post a couple on here soon!
Well, again, nothing too exciting to post in the picture department, but as always I will try to include a little something.
I walked into the living room yesterday, to find Hannah's newest contraption...

I think a lot of times she see me and Ryan have our feet up on the coffee table while sitting on the couch and she always tries to do the same thing- maybe she just figured this way would be easier.
Here she is at the counter drawing with a pen that she shouldn't have gotten a hold of (that is now all over her shirt) and watching Cars. Her hair is finally long enough to somewhat stay in a pony tail!And here was Bennett after feeding himself yogurt and then proceeding to pull the bib over his head himself.
Even after I cleaned him up, check out that hair...

No comments:
Post a Comment