I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a happy Valentine's Day! I know we did! Ryan violated the no gifts for each other rule and surprised me on Friday afternoon with Adobe Photoshop software. I take thousands of pictures but had no editing software, so I was so excited about this! It is amazing what you can do and I'm sure you will see the results of all the fun I am going to have with it! What a sweet surprise and I suddenly felt like my half done house cleaning job and French Toast breakfast (Ryan's favorite breakfast) was a sorry excuse for a "gift" but he is too generous to have cared - besides the one thing he wants (a big screen TV=) doesn't exactly fit into the budget! Haha. We did however, make one of our bigger purchases as a married couple this weekend and are so excited! More on that to come in my next post...An update on all the yuck that has been in our house- we think it is gone! Fingers crossed we won't see that ugly beast resurface! I included for fun a couple sweet pics of the kids from Saturday morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment