Saturday, February 28, 2009

The More the Merrier

When Ryan and I got married three and a half years ago, I know we never would have expected for our lives to have followed the path it has. If we could have foreseen the future, we would have probably expected to have our 1st baby by now. That in itself was a little pushy for most people since we did get married so young. Never in a million years would we have thought after only three years of marriage we would have a two year old and a one year old. And now that this is our life, we are so thankful that God orchestrates it and not us. I would not have our life and our family any other way. We absolutley LOVE having kids, and knew we wanted more in the near future- atleast a third, with a possibility of a fourth, even. Since we enjoy Hannah Grace and Bennett being so close, we knew we didn't want to wait forever and have the others be really far apart, so we knew a third baby was not too far off into the future. Well, as it turns out, it was a little (only by a few months) nearer into the future than what we might have originally began to think. I know most of you are probably completely unsurprised at where this is going =) But, yup, that's right- we've got another bun in the oven!!!
Here is little peanut #3- our beautiful little alien baby right now, haha. If you're not used to looking at ultrasounds, you probably can't even tell there is a baby in the picture above. Let me help you- towards the top in the dark circle, the head is to the right with the little body to the left and you can see the little "nubbins" I like to call them- arm and leg buds- towards the top of the body. Cute little peanut! Even if it's head is three times the size of it's body right now =). Baby #3 is due in September, so Bennett and this one will be exactly two years apart!

All that to say, we are so excited to make an addition to our family- it just keeps getting better and we can't wait for our love to grow even more to include this third little baby, and we can't wait to see Hannah Grace become a big sister again (since she has this role down pat) and for Bennett to be a big brother. We are praying for another beuatiful, healthy baby!

8 comments:

Erica B said...

YAY!!!! So happy for you! We will keep a healthy baby and pregnancy in our prayers as well! Of course, we already know the baby will be beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you four (now five!) May God continue to richly bless your beautiful family! Love, your cousin Laura

Mary Beth said...

Oh yay! Congratulations! Parents like you SHOULD have lots of babies ;-) I'm excited for yall! Hope you're feeling well!

Michelle said...

Congrats, Steph!! I am so excited for you!!! All FIVE of you will be in my prayers! :)

Michelle Myers said...

Just wanted you to know that the above comment was from me. For some reason, my profile didn't load! :) Love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

We are blessed to have you and Ryan as a gift from God. You and your family are very special to so many people. We love you so very much.
Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Even though we've talked about it, I wanted to leave an official "Congratulations" on your blog. Exciting stuff!!!

seanalliefamily said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! I wasn't expecting that, but I am so SO happy for you guys. Looks like for now the tables have turned,and it's my turn to come to you for advice on a "growing" family. I am excited to hear all about it! You guys are great and reading what you wrote almost made me cry...haha...it's sounds so familiar. healthy baby on its way