As I have already mentioned more than once, Hannah Grace loves all things four legged and furry- completely without bias. It's no wonder she loves going to grandma's barn with all the horses, cats, and my parents dog and their neighbors dog. It was so fun to get to see her ride the pony- she had been anticipating it
long before we even left town and she talked about for weeks how she was going to get to ride Sunny. And the hype did not lead to a let down. Since my parents house is being build and they don't yet live out on their land, we got to go ride Sunny twice. Both times Hannah Grace just grinned from ear to ear. She is such a natural- seriously- and this year she did it all by herself with no one holding on to her! She was so relaxed and not tense at all- she even did great and loved leaning backward and forward as we would take Sunny galloping up and down hill. I think the smile on her face in these pictures will tell you everything you need to know. Bennett's faces will tell you a lot too. He was not so much our nature boy. It's not that he doesn't like the animals, he just DEFINITELY did not want to RIDE on them. I really wasn't surprised since the last couple times we have tried to get him to ride on anything (i.e. the carousel) he has screamed his head off. For some reason he really hates it. So I didn't put the pictures of him screaming his head off on the pony on here, but I think there are a couple that will get how he felt about it across to you.

Lovin' on that cat.

Waiting for grandma to saddle up the pony!!

Here we go!

This may have been his attitude, but he still had some loves for momma!



Runnin' up the hill.

High fiving dad after getting off.

This is what Bennett did on our second day of pony riding.


I love this girl.

Conquering the hill again.


Lovin' it!

A real cowgirl! I have been holding myself back, but I think one of these days I just may have to splurge and buy her some cowboy boots.

So there you have it, my little cowgirl and my little city slicker. Maybe Bennett will warm up to the idea by next year- and I have a feeling by that time, Hannah will want us to just leave her there to sleep with the horses. Haha.
1 comment:
just so cute.... especially the one of her trotting up hill....
Bennett will come around or maybe not. That is okay. As long as Nina still gets hugs.
I like the one with our backs too! I love 'em all..
Miss you guys so much, we need more times like these..
Post a Comment