Thursday, July 23, 2009

Slumber Party!!

We had the first of I am sure many many more to come of sleepovers with Bailey last night. Lori had to go into work extra early this morning, so instead of dragging Bailey out of bed and bringing her over at the crack of dawn, they let her spend the night with us!!! Of course, it wasn't a full fledged slumber party- I don't think Bailey is quite ready for that yet =) We played it up like it was and I think you can tell they were pretty excited about it.

It was a good thing that the jammies Lori brought over for Bailey were ones that I had atleast resembling ones for Hannah Grace. It seems I have passed on my love for matching little girls without meaning to. As soon as Hannah saw Bailey getting her jammies on, she wanted to wear hers "just like Bailey's" Again, luckily we had some blue ones that were quite similar. Every time Hannah sees an item of her clothing that she knows Bialey has somehting like, she always remebers to point out that it is just like Bailey's.

Uncle Ross with all the kiddOs watching cartoons after baths- I love what having kids can do to a guy, ha =) (Speaking of dads- man I can so see in this pic how much both my kids look like their daddy! Wow!)
So we had to atleast have it on the record books of the 1st Braithwait cousin sleepover- I can't wait for the ones with special snacks and having to go in and tell the girls well after bed time to quiet down. Bailey and Sadie will only be nine months apart- that will be really fun!! Hopefully Bennett will get some more masculine playmates in the near future- we will have to make the most of the boy time on my side of the family when we do get to see them. Then again, as they get older, Bennett may learn to not mind the girl sleepovers all too much, especially once non-blood relatives enter the picture....

2 comments:

Lori said...

Love it, Love it, Love it!!!! Have to get those pics from you! Thanks again for hosting the 1st slumber party! Bailey had fun!
Lori

Anonymous said...

so sweet and little Baily is a doll baby.... wish I could have been a fly on the wall in the bedroom.

Love you, Nina