Before the show getting ready to go into the Orpheum.
My modest decor- I always feel like I have to put up at least a little something to make it feel like a birthday party! Just as long as we have balloons- we are good- they are always the biggest hit anyway!
Dairy Queen Ice Cream cake for my no egg girl!
Blowing out the candles. 
Double spoonin' it is the way to go for this boy!

Even Bailey had some cake!
Time to open presents!
My birthday girl!
And her sidekick close by of course!
We love us some books in this house!

She's over half way there to her 1st birthday- too crazy!!!
I love the sticking the tongue out in concentration.
Grandma and Grandpa Braithwait got Hannah Grace some real cowboy boots!! She kind of freaked out when we tried them on because it is such a different feeling. So we are going to try to walk around the house with them for a few days and help her get used to them- she was already doing better with daddy helping her test them out last night. 
And since we don't have a real horse to ride- we had to test them out on daddy of course.
He makes a pretty good substitute horse (or stallion if you ask me ;-) sorry I'll try to keep your gag reflex to a minimum).
So Hannah Grace, I know I will have more to say in two weeks when your official day is here, but we had a blast celebrating with you and have A LOT to celebrate for a wonderful three years with you. As cheesy as it sounds, you have brought us an immeasurable amount of love and joy and we are so thankful for you!

1 comment:
Oh, I am sure she just loved it... the pics are so cute.... The boots are just adorable. Looks like you all had a WONDERFUL time.... We are blessed!
Post a Comment