Totally had drug out all the makeup I never use out of my drawer (among other things) with the messiest item being some old powder bronzer- uh not exactly what you want to have all over your children and your bathroom. Again, I guess I couldn't have any more obviously been asking for it...
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
I Recant
If you read my previous post, you probably wouldn't have to be a psychic to see what I had coming for me. Only someone with half a brain, after all, would be so brave as to put in writing words such as I did.. about my well behaved, non trouble seeking children. It was of course nearly within the hour of my post that Ryan and I were having an involved conversation with each other and after we had been talking for a good long while, I said "I guess I shouldn't just assume that the kids are watching cartoons" (as I had) and went into the living room. When no children were to be found and I heard not a single clue as to voices to follow, I knew I was in for it....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Um, by the way... we pulled one of Savannah's baby blankets out and she is in love with it. She doesn't sleep with it like a cover, but she loves to play with it and cuddle it and play peak-a-boo under it!
Post a Comment