Spend any time around Hannah Grace and Bennett and it's not hard to see how they are two little peas in a pod. It's quite obvious to me as I sit here and listen to my boy holler his absent sister's name through the house after getting back from dropping her off for her 2nd day of preschool. He definitely misses his buddy. It's also obvious to me as I browse through picture after picture of these two doing virtually everything together. The posts of this blog are filled with them getting in trouble together, loving on each other, and everything in between.
Whether it's Bennett subjecting himself to Hannah pushing him around (literally)-
Finding new and exciting ways to play old games-
(Such as hide and seek)
Even if it's just keeping up with routine daily hygiene-



2 comments:
They are just too precious. It makes me unwisely wish that mine would grow up more quickly so they can be best friends and play together all day long. :) Can't wait to see them with Sadie!
I remember Brandon and Lori being this close... it was always a joy to watch them. I am so glad you have the chance to experience this...with a third, times are different... in good ways, but these days will be gone. So remember them. A new adventure is ahead of you and it IS good!
Post a Comment