Friday, May 8, 2009

Best Friends

I had started writing this post about the details of our morning so far, etc, and how we are all feeling, but you know what- I am sick of talking about sick stuff as I am sure you're sick of hearing about it! Soo, just know we are all WELL on the road to being better. My plan is to take the kids out later for a walk to "get the stink blown off us" (I love that phrase by the way!)

I have decided to leave this post alone with these pictures I took this morning.
I told the kids to give each other hugs and they were much obliged to do so- over and over and over- allowing me plenty of picture ops. I thought they turned out pretty dern cute!

I don't think I need to say it- but do ya think these kids love each other?? =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You save those pics... someday they will not believe that they love each other so much, or at least they won't want to admit it.

Nina loves 'em too!