A jail break is what it felt like we were finally doing today. We have been cooped up for way too long and so we blew off what we should have been doing for what we'd rather be doing (we're pretty good at that). We actually made the much prepared for trip to Toys'R'Us to get some outdoor stuff for the kids. I wanted so bad to get them everything for an outdoor play land- a climber, a playhouse, a sand and water station, a trampoline (small one of course)- the works! Luckily, our wallets reigned us in and we had to narrow it down so we got a nice "climber" but they didn't have it there so we have to wait... (I am not good at waiting on stuff like that! I wanted to come home and bust that thing open today!!) But hopefully it will be worth the wait and the kids will get to enjoy it a lot. So we emprovised and had a little outdoor fun- redneck style-when we got home. We grilled out hot dogs for lunch and ate outside then whipped out the sprinkler- it was hotter than I realized! Following is- I'm sure to no surprise- my photographic documentation of our little bit of fun!
They're the best!
1 comment:
Too cute!!!
Post a Comment