Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bailey Pics

I asked Ryan if I had another life to live if he thought I would be a photographer. He laughed and said yes of course. Not that I think I have the talent for it, or anything close to it- it's just that I really do love taking pictures- as if you all haven't noticed =) and as if I haven't mentioned it before. Well having my sweet niece Bailey here has been so fun, haha. I had forgotten how fun it is to take pictures of BABIES!!!!! They stay where you put them and they aren't to smart and stubborn to smile for you. One goofy face and they have no control over their grin mechanism- well at least for such a happy baby as is Bailey! So needless to say I have been enjoying it while I can! Hopefully Ross and Lori don't mind me regularly posting pictures of their child on here- I thought I would share the pics I took of her the other day- she's just too cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Getting so big and darn right cute with that little tongue hanging out there!