Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sister, Sister


If I had it my way, everyone would have multiple siblings. Growing up with many siblings, for me was great. And sometimes it was awful, but that just made it all the more great- if you have siblings, you know what I mean.


When we found out we were having a girl with Sadie,I was so excited to know they would be sisters. I would love for Bennett to have had a brother, too, but being a girl, I just know there is something fun about sisters!




I hope they love growing up together and learn to appreciate eachother!!! (And I plan on documenting this process well, in case you haven't noticed =)

Okay, so if you're in my family you probably see this connection coming...
I have a  sister who is several years older than me (like Hannah is to Sadie) and today is her 28th birthday!!
We have always been two completely different birds, but I love her, and wanted to wish her a happy birthday. You know, my mom didn't do such a bad job documenting us growing up either. So in honor of Lindsey's birthday I have compiled a little sisterly slideshow of us from over the years. We have truly had a love/hate relationship over the years- at times much more hate than love, but as we've grown and matured, I would say more love than hate ;-). This type of relationship definitely makes for some great dramatic stories, haha! She was always my cool big sister that I looked up to. Happy birthday Linz, enjoy this, I did =).

Hit the speaker button cue corny music....
(Oh and I'm not sure why some pics are sideways, sorry about that!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could watch this over and over and over and over and over.... Happy Birthday Lindsey... Where did you get all the pics Steph?

Thank you for the memories! Mom