We also had a dramatic fall on the pavement on Tuesday morning that was a huge ordeal for Hannah. I totally thought she was being a drama queen, and after she refused to walk still five hours later, I began to get concerned ( I didn't want to pull a "my mom" after all, like when my sister broke her wrist and my mom told her to brush it off until days later when she took her and found it was in fact broken). I just thought for sure for her to be this consistent (not even to wanting to walk when I told her if she walked to the pantry I would give her M&M's I thought for sure we had twisted, sprained, or dislocated something. So that afternoon we took her to the Dr. Boy did I get suckered. Little squirt walked for the doctor (knowing what was coming if she cooperated for her) and after seeming totally fine skipped out into the parking lot with her $25 sucker. I had officially been played- what the heck? I am way too tough of a mom for that to happen to me!!?!?
So between caring for feverish, puky, and gimp babies I have been on a pretty big sewing kick as of late. Can't wait to show you my latest thing! Until then , just wanted to drop in and say that we are too busy stayin' alive to blog these days =) But I'm sure things will calm down here soon... they have to right?
Okay, okay, you've twisted my arm.. here's some random pics from the week between sicknesses.
I have what on my face?
Hannah Grace had her spring program for school. She was, uh, a little sick. I know, I know, I was one of those parents. I told Ryan she was going to have to have a high temp or be puking to miss it. She wasn't either of those even though she didn't feel good, so we went for it. She was a little serious but did great! Poor girl, what a mess, I felt so responsible for her wardrobe malfunction. I meant for them to take her shrug off and it was falling off the whole time. And the headband, well I won't do that again. But oh seriously, who can pull off that messy look as adorably as she can? Not me! Love her.
Hopefully we are all getting better, and no one else comes down with anything. I keep thinking my stomach is starting to hurt-- ya think it's just in my head as I wait for it to happen?=)Be back sooner this time hopefully!









No comments:
Post a Comment