Saturday, May 22, 2010

Auntie Time

My sister Lindsey, who you may remember my mentioning in a previous post, came in town this week for an impromptu visit. It was super fun to see her and we were definitely long over due for some sister time and some aunt time. I loved having some live in company for a couple days. We took the kids to the zoo on Thursday and this time (unlike last time she came in town) I made a conscious effort to be sure to take atleast a couple pics. So here are the few I took from our zoo trip.

Pic with the giraffes, take two (almost ten years later- yes we had to get a remake of this same pic we took over ten years ago!)

I say "Can you guys say 'donkey!!'" And this is what Bennett gives me =)

Petting the donkeys and learning what an authentic "heehaw" really sounds like =)

Thanks Linz, for leaving your home and your hubby and coming all this way to spend a few days with us (and for being a trooper through puke and all-story for another day perhaps if you haven't heard it=)
We loved having you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics...so glad you had time together...Do you have the pic from 10 years ago or do I...will have to go hunting..the kids look so grown up,especially Sadie Jane. :'{