Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mixed Bag Mother's Day

 I hope all you mom's out there had a great day. I thought for fun I would share a few pics of some of the mom's that I love, that are great moms, and that whether in big ways or small ways, have impacted me as mom. It's a mixed bag of pics old and new, new moms and veteran moms. Let me also note- these are not all of them- unfortunately I was limited to pictures that are on my computer- so I wanted to especially note: my sister in law Cici who I wish I could see more often, and Ryan's dear Grandma Lee, who while I only met one or two times I know from other's that she was a great mom and grandma too and one worth learning from.

So a big Happy Mother's Day to these momma's and all you other mom's out there,
enjoy these mommy moments and hug your babes big and small a little tighter tonight- knowing what a blessing motherhood is.


Looking through pics made me kind of want to do a post on some of my favorite moments in motherhood that have been caught in pictures, so we will see, that may be what's up next!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you.... what wonderful pics! Momma