Thursday, June 3, 2010

And the Livin' Is Easy

One thing you need to know about summer in Memphis. It is hot, hot, and hot. We're just starting June and it is already almost too hot to be outside unless you are submersed in water. Since Ryan and I's dream to have a pool someday has yet to come true, this little bad boy is a life saver. The biggest problem is getting them to accept "no" sometimes when they ask me to go out there at any and all given points of the day. We are sure in for a melt down then. I pretty much think this summer these little guys are going to live in the baby pool as much as possible.
It's summertime and the livin' is easy. Sort of =).

1 comment:

Erica B said...

They look so happy in their pool! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one combating Saying-"no"-to-outside(on comand) Meltdowns!