The kids are going on their third week of school this week. Hannah's school from last year, sadly, closed down and I spent a good chunk of the summer fretting over where to send them. I knew it was just "mother's day out" but for some reason I had the hardest time making an executive decision. They are both going two days a week (hooray!) and it is wonderful. They both seem to be loving it and had no apprehensions on that first day. This is Bennett's first year to go and he was in his door and off to play faster than I could tell him bye and that I love him. I'm so glad they love it so much because it just allows me to love it all the more.. and I do love it! I know they are having fun, learning, and being loved on, while I get a little bit of a much needed break from constant sibling bicker and constantly meeting needs (which I love to do, of course, but everyone needs a break from being needed every once in a while, don'tcha think) and some time to get a little bit done... or not =) I don't think Sadie minds a little one on one time either! So of course running late on the first day, I still had to try to snap a couple pics before heading off.
I forgot to trim his hair before the 1st day of school. Bad mama. Ah, well, that's why he may look a little different- the extra long hair- besides the fact, of course, that he is just getting to be such a big boy!
A little love, I think....(notice HG's dress is being pulled off her shoulder =)
And including their bags on another day... they were pretty exccited about those.
And a couple of this one for good measure!


1 comment:
So hard to see them go to school, but I am sure they love it! I looked at plane fares for this weekend, no such luck. I am in need of a Braithwait fix. The time will soon be right. I love you all, Nina
Post a Comment