5 And as they were frightened and bowed their faces to the ground, the men said to them, “Why do you seek the living among the dead? 6 He is not here, but has risen. Remember how he told you, while he was still in Galilee, 7 that the Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men and be crucified and on the third day rise.” 8 And they remembered his words, 9 and returning from the tomb they told all these things to the eleven and to all the rest.
Luke 24:5-9
We, once again, had a wonderful Easter celebrating the Resurrection that gives us life daily. Friday night we watched the Passion of the Christ, which is just such a difficult but wonderful thing to watch. I know for me, it helps me to actually experience what Christ went through on my behalf and it truly gets me longing for Sunday to come! It definitely gives a whole new perspective on the joy that is Easter Sunday- following the brutal death on the cross. The kids were excited for Easter and knew what we were celebrating but I can't wait for the day for them to really begin to grasp the depths of their Saviors love. I know I am still trying to grasp it daily!
The girls before church- we had to kick B out since he thought throwing a fit would be a better idea. We let him jump back in at the end, but the tears were not totally gone =)
After church, we headed over to grandma and grandpa Braithwait's for an awesome lunch, egg hunt, and more fun.
Ay, so typical.
Getting better! Comparing this pic to last years on this same bench-- it is so crazy to see what a difference a year makes in these little guys!!!
I'm sure these kids are all starting to wonder how many of these they are going to have to endure over the years, haha!
Check out Banks' threads!
We of course didn't want to miss an opportunity to take one of those biannual (at best) whole family shots =)This pic just makes me laugh, just one of those things you have to do I guess to actually get one of these...
Kickin' off the egg hunt!
Hilarious faces... so excited about her discovery!
The competition gets goin'!
Very focused!
Sweet sissies!
My little stud muffin!
Bustin' out "the smolder" hahaha.
Taking a rest and scoping out the findings with Papa.
I've, believe it or not, got a good chunk more of pics from the last couple days. Wanted to go ahead and get a "Happy Easter" on here and I will be back soon with more! =)





























2 comments:
Stud muffin is right! B is certainly handsome! And those girls are little doll babies! Looking forward to more! Nina
The Smolder! Hahaha...I always get a kick out of that line. We are Tangled fans over here for sure. :) Your kids are precious, as per usual! Glad y'all had a happy Easter.
Post a Comment