Even though we had to miss church on Sunday morning, we were so thrilled to be able to celebrate and glad Hannah Grace had gotten the okay to play- inside and out. So we spent the afternoon at Grandma and Grandpa Braithwait's. We had a great meal and an Easter egg hunt and jsut enjoyed all getting to be together after a crazy week!
Hannah was pretty excited about her Easter dress (that I got on sale last year- originally $70 from Janie and Jack I got for $20- bargain braggin'). I had to tell her many times we had to wait for Easter to wear it, so even though we didn't go to church I got them all dressed in their outfits even if it was only for the ride over to Ryan's parents and for 15 minutes when we got there for a few pics.
Ah, what more can really be said about her?
Love them loving eachother. Seriously.
An attempt, too bad it was so bright and I was too nervous about Sadie falling off the bench. HG's good, but I don't know that she's that good =) So this is the best we got.
Antsy to get going'!
and they're off.
Bailey figured it out quick and even Sadie helped out a little =)
This boy. Oh how I love all that personality in one little package.
My 'lil sweetie pie!
Scopin' out the competition. Hannah pretty much dominated this year.
Too cute.
Check out that little handsome fella!
Bubble blowin' fun.
And before our hospital stay, we did manage to dye some eggs. It was pretty fun. The kids loved watching. Yeah, watching. Ryan and I ended up doing most the work, but I don't think either one fo us minded too much.
Hope you had a very happy Easter!





























2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I could just eat Bennett up in those plaid shorts! Sooo precious!
So cute, wish we could have been there. Yes, Bennett's plaid shorts are just toooo cute. And the girls look adorable. Happy Easter. Mom
Post a Comment