Yay! What a great surprise. When the doctor made her round this morning at the hospital, she told us we could go home!!! I wasn't expecting it since as I mentioned, last night she was still on the oxygen. The nurse had turned it off completely at around 3:00 in the morning and while we had to kind of work with her- move her, make her cough, and do and beat on her back some to help her cough) we were able to maintain her level without the oxygen. It still wasn't perfect, but the doctor and nurses obviously felt fine with it. About 15 minutes after she gave the word, we were packed up and outta there!!! It was so wonderful to see our little free bird!!! It may be nerve racking for me for a couple days- like right now she is taking a nap and I just wish that I could have a computer screen over her bed telling me how she is doing! We will go to the doctor on Monday and were instructed no church tomorrow =( more because of things other people may be carrying) but we are so thankful to all be home and together again.
To combine two posts into one (and since I don't won't these to get too out of date), can I just say- if they had Make-A- Wish for just sick babies, I know what Hannah Grace's Make-A-Wish would have been- to get to go see her new baby cousin. There were many a times that we were there that we talked about getting better so we could go see baby Banks. It always made her so excited. And why wouldn't she be? He sure is a cutie- and I have the proof!! Here are the pictures I took at the hospital on his birthday.
Welcome to the world, sweet Banks, we have been waiting and are so glad you are here!
There were just too many good ones, so get ready for picture overload...
My fave-
It was fun to get to be there when Bailey met her little brother for the 1st time. She was very curious, attached to mommy and daddy, and you could tell she was very concerned for him already. She is going to be a great big sis.
I just thought this one was too cute of Bailey hanging out with her momma. Boy was she happy to see her!
I thought these family ones turned out so great!!!!
Tomorrow Hannah Grace will get to finally see Banks in person.
We are again just so thankful to be home. Even if the events of this week leading up to Easter were not as planned, I know that they pointed us to the cross more than any Easter egg hunt or school party could have. What a week full of blessings, we are looking forward to celebrating the Ressurection tomorrow.
Happy Easter!



















No comments:
Post a Comment