Friday, April 2, 2010

Sadie 6 Months


A little late, but better late than never. Sadie is just growing entirely too fast. I wanted to be sure to jot down some Sadie six month quick facts.
She is weighing in at just below 18 pounds, woah baby!! Lots to love! Her head is still off the charts. Hmm.
We are still working on sitting up alone, but we're getting there!

She loves to babble. We do lots of "bahs" and "guhs" and blowing bubbles.
We (the pediatrician included) thinks she may be getting her bottom teeth soon. Everything does go into her mouth.
She loves to play with her lips and I get a big kick out of it.


She is a super happy and SUPER ticklish little thing.
And the most chilled out baby ever.

The other day after I came home from seeing baby Banks at the hospital and Ryan wasn't feeling well, I came in the door with camera over my shoulder and peaked over the couch to find this-



She laid like that there with Ryan for about 40 minutes. Awake, not sleeping, but just hanging out with dad. Love it.

Sadie, you are one sweet baby girl!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so much to soak up and enjoy.You have had a lot this week, but like you said, "It is all in His plan, even the baby doll." You have blessings beyond belief with all your little ones. And I am so proud of you as a mom. Please get some rest and take care of yourself. I wish I was there to help. Our prayers are with all of you. Mom