Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Brood

Usually it seems when I refer to our kids as "our brood" I am about to talk about it growing. This time, that is NOT the case. This time I am just a proud momma wanting to show off ""my brood".

I mentioned that since we missed church on Easter, they just wore their outfits to church this past Sunday. They were all being so cute and sweet before we left, I had to grab some pics. I quickly realized they weren't worth the time of going through and trying to edit- there were too many and it just wasn't helping all that much with how bad some of the shadows were. Not to mention, Photshop can do a lot of cool things, but cleaning up my playroom is unfortunately not one I have figured out yet. So excuse the not so great photographical quality and focus on the photographable subjects. I guess I may have some bias, but I sure do think they are stinkin' cute.

Have I mentioned lately how much immeasurable joy these three bring to my life?

No comments: