Today Sadie is seven months old. I can't believe we are on the stretch toward one year! I really do love kids at all ages, but there are a few stages along the way I've learned I would love to just freeze my little ones in time for a while. The six month or so age is one of them.
Sadie has finally over the last couple weeks been able to sit firmly enough on her own that I don't have to worry about her falling over. I love once they can do this because it is so fun to get to watch them sit and play.
Look at that serious side =) Maybe she is sick of us calling her "fuzzy head" and "lucky head".
Sadie's bottom two teeth have also popped through. I treid to take a pic- not sure you can really see them, but I thought it was cute anyway, ha. She is the earliest of our kids to get teeth.
I have mentioned before how ticklish she is- she cracks up when I change her diaper- when you wipe in her fat rolls she can barely contain her giggles. She also cracks up every time I pick in her nose- I can't get over it- most kids scream if you tried to pick at their nose, but not the Saders- she finds it hilarious.
While the big kids were taking naps after church on Sunday I took Sadie outside to get some pics of her in her pretty little dress.
So I may have played up the blue eyes a little. Can you blame me? =)
Haha I love her face in this one- it's like "For crying out loud, mom"
Ain't she just a purdy little thing =)
Also, big shout out today to the person I hold highly responsible for the wonderful man my husband is-- my father in law. Happy birthday! Thank you for being such wonderful example for your sons and for treating us daughter in laws as if we were your own. A big "we love you" from the whole family!
Sorry if you get bored with pics of my kids and listening to me talk about them- then again since that's what this blog is about, maybe I'm not =) But still, maybe just for fun I will try to switch it up in a post soon and write about something not kid related- I'm making no promises, but we will see =)
















1 comment:
Stephanie,
I love reading your blog. Your kids are absolutely adorable. Part of the reason I started my blog was because it is so fun to keep up with others through theirs. I have seen the diaper bags that you made, and I have decided once we decide to start having kids that will be one of my projects. I will definitely be asking for tips! Hope all is well in Memphis! Good to hear from you!!
Post a Comment