Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Egg Dye

 Will I ever be able to pass up on this silly little Easter tradition? It's kind of one of those things that is usually better in theory, but the kids actually really do like doing it. I wish I could get my act together and post these before Easter one of these years! Eh, small stuff, I know...
 Love this! Deep in thought. So many tough choices.

 Bennett never falls short on adding the excitement factor! He's such an enthusiast.... when he wants to be....
 Doing everything with such care!
Sadie sat on the ground and was happy to slowly dump all the extra water on herself. As our third, she is by far the least afraid of being messy. Maybe it's because I never really bother to stop her from making a disaster of herself... again... don't sweat the small stuff right?

 Practicing patience.


I smell T-R-O-U-B-L-E =)

 Showing off the masterpiece that is a dyed egg with carefully plotted stickers =)


 Even daddy usually jumps in on this one!
With their (and mommy and daddy's=) finished products!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute, was always so much fun. you and linz always had great eggs too! Like the color of the walls in the kitchen!

laina said...

I love following your blog! Your kids are so cute and you are so tiny!!! What is your secret?

Stephanie said...

Thanks Laina! Glad to hsve you following along with our adventure =). Bouncing back quickly is definitely an advantage to having kids young, but other than chasing 3+ kiddOs on a regular basis, I unfortunately have no good secrets! One of these days I know I am going to wake up to a rude awakening of my metabolism slowing! =)