Wow! What a crazy past week it has been. A historical week for sure with some of the worst storms ravaging our region of the country, talk of flooding in our city like never seen before, and now the death of the world's most wanted terrorist. I dont' feel right continuing on with my fluffy post without mentioning these things and including them in the history of our family.
Today as I watched the news and saw yet another church service in storm ravaged cities with praise of the God we serve being broadcast, I couldn't help but be reminded how in all that goes on throughout our area, our country, and this world, that God's hand is directing every turn of the wind and the water. He is at work doing mighty things, and He makes himself known through all things- the tragedies and devastation as well as the victories and celebrations! What an awesome all powerful God!
With that said, I wanted to share these last bit of pictures from Easter. Later in the afternoon, the kids ran outside at grandma and grandpa's playing with bubbles. What is it about these kids and bubbles in the afternoon that I can't resist bustin' out my big mama lens and going to town snapping pictures.... remember these from way back when? They are just so irresistible! These are all jumbled as far as order, but I'm gonna have to put a time limit on this one, so I'm doing good just getting them all on here! I'm sure you won't the difference of order anyway! =) They are total sweaty messes in these pics, but hey, it just adds to the charm in my humble opinion! Ha!
Lots of prayers going out for our country and world tonight. I've said it before and I'll say it again, hoping my kids will view the events of their lifetime with utter thankfulness and comfort in the truth that God is "Lord of History".






























1 comment:
GREAT pics! Love all the expressions and body language! I have looked at this over and over...bubbles are always a joy! Nina
Post a Comment