Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Take Them Out to the Ball Game!

Wow! We had a jammed packed weekend. Super tiring and super fun! Saturday morning I got to head out by myself for a while (so nice! thank you sweet husband!) and in the afternoon Ryan ran a fun errand of his own. Saturday night some old friends from out of town (who I so wish we got to see more) invited us to quite the smoke out. Some of the best ribs and brisket I have ever tasted! You can check out Alyson's amazing photography blog here.
Sunday night we had our first trip as a family down to the AAA ball park for a redbirds game. It was one of those things where there were a couple rough patches taking that on with three little ones in tow, but we all had a GREAT time! The kids were most excited about the fireworks after the game, and I was amazed that they were going strong on their second late night in a row.
Monday entailed some park play and a relaxing day, trying to regroup for the week! Since Ryan got us some new phones over the weekend I was excited to be able to take pics at the ball game without toting my over-sized camera! Do you think I'm going to be having some fun being able to take and send pics on my phone and on the go, or what!

IMAG0017

IMAG0018


IMAG0020

IMAG0027
They loved Rocky Redbird!
IMAG0003

IMAG0034
Hannah Grace was surprisingly into it. She loved to cheer and paid closer attention than I thought she would.
IMAG0030
Hunting down the promised frozen lemonades!
IMAG0038

IMAG0035

IMAG0028

IMAG0022

IMAG0044

IMAG0040

IMAG0041

IMAG0042

IMAG0045

IMAG0029

IMAG0046

IMAG0053
So anxious for the fireworks to start!
IMAG0047

IMAG0078

IMAG0069

IMAG0072

Thank you Memorial Day weekend for giving us a way to appreciate our freedoms, those who fought for them, and enjoy our family to kick off the summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great start to the summer. What happen to Sadie's face? Good pics with the phone! Love you all, Nina