Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Little Braithwait Birthday

Oh my, it is hard to believe the littlest of the Braithwait Littles has turned a year old. We headed to Uncle Ross and Aunt Lori's on Saturday afternoon to celebrate Banks's birthday. 
 Check out that pic of all 5! Okay, so maybe I had to do some photo-merging, but hey I take what I can get. For now, this will have to do. I do have to share these below though, I love this progression while Banks crawls away...







 Banks had a whole crew of helpers that were more than willing to lend a hand with his presents. Poor boy!



 Clean up crew!


 Oh yeah, did I mention this one had three stitches in her chin? Sure did! Busted it open at school on the gym floor and handled the whole thing like a big brave trooper. I was so proud!
 No cameras, no cake please! Boy didn't want his cake- I'll put double to nothin' on it, he will come around by next year!!! Check out those big browns!
 Bailey however was more than willing to make up the cupcake loving deficit. Can't say I blame her!

 Nothing like sugared up preschoolers with glow in the dark whistles to get a party goin'!

 I got a kick out of Sadie cracking up playing with the dog. She was havin' herself a big time!
 And to wrap it up, some pics of the birthday boy and his family!





 Happy 1st birthday, handsome little man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I am better now. I was having withdrawal. Love the progression of B. Sadie sits very well when told huh? Want to give HG a big kiss from Nina? Please do that!