Monday, August 15, 2011

Better Late Than Never

Okay this is getting to be just crazy! I have got lots more to share that has happened post vacation, but I just want to wrap this up before moving on! And tomorrow Is Hannah Gracie's birthday- So I am putting a fire under it to get 'er done!

So here is a wrap of our last couple days in Iowa. We spent them at the pool and my sister Lori, her two girls, and my grandparents came for our last night there. 

 The pool is always a big hit with all the kids. Even though Bennett is scared to go under water. Shoulda ahd that boy in swim lessons this summer!





They kind of are twins at heart.


As they say here in the south, "Bless her little heart!!" Look at that terrified face. I promise she loved it, this was just her 1st time down we made her go by herself. She much preferred to go down with her cousins that were sweet enough to go down with them unlimited amount of times!

It was great to see the kids older cousins. Sydney was awesome with the kids- I threatened her I was going to take her home with me. I should have had a nine year old when I had babies!! =) kidding. sort of.



I think Sadie is in there somewhere!!!
There's that tongue again!
I'm pretty sure that Hannah Grace is trying to convince her brother that it is okay to go under, but I can tell ya, he was not. gonna. buy. it.
Lori and I
The girls- my gram, my sister, my nieces, my girls.
Sadie and my grandpa. The motion made it blur a bit. I feel very blessed to have many sweet pics of my grandparents with my kids!

So there you have it- we had a fabulous time and are now ready to get fall crankin'! I can't believe my big girl turns five tomorrow!!! Hope to be back soon and happy early birthday to my Hannah Gracie!

4 comments:

Jenny Beth said...

looks like you guys had a great time!!! best of luck getting everything together before the big birthday!

linda said...

Hannah and Bennett really look like twins in the pool pic?

linda said...

Hannah and Bennett really look like twins in the pool pic!

linda said...

they really look like twin...aren't they?