Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pony Picnic

I have to admit, I kind of love it when Ryan calls or emails me to ask me when I am going to do a blog post. I like to read it as code for "Honey, It's okay... leave the dishes in the sink, sit at the computer, and do your thing =)"
Sadie's shot on the tractor. 

I suppose some of these pics are starting to get repetitive by now. No worries, there probably won't be much in the way of farm pics again for a while. I think I've got about one more vacay post of our pool visits to do and we will be moving on =)
Haha, not sure what they are looking at?!? According to Sadie, it looks serious!

I love these. They make it hit home strangely that I have two daughters. Crazy!



Got a kick outta Sadie (surprise, surprise) and this rope. She could easily walk under it with room to spare, but instead we did this whole deal. She went down wayyy before she got to the rope, and sometimes came up before she even got to the other side.
Let's hear it for the boys!
Ha, such a good big bro!
I'm thinking/ hoping the orneriness comes with (going on) 4 year old boy territory.
Lucky for him he's got those big browns working in his favor.
And his mind is ALWAYS thinking. Last night at dinner he randomly asked me why we can't hear God talking. I mentioned it on my Facebook- it's crazy how a question from a preschooler can all of the sudden make you feel put on the spot!!
And he's still got a good bit of that sweet side left in him too...


This was my "Bo" Friend. We borrowed him from my mom's friend to have an extra horse for the week and I was pretty much in love with him. We bonded.
This girl and this pony. She talks about Sunny daily. Last night, she told me that next time she sees Sunny she is going to hug her neck. =)



This particular day we had a picnic...
...with the pony!



A pony picnic! =)

I put this pic on here, 'cause I thought you could see her eyes in it, but maybe not. They are funky cool. They throw off brown from a distance, but when you look at them close they are hazel-grey/green- with brown stripes.


I'm off to Nashville this weekend for MOPS Convention! Saturday is Ryan and my anniversary... I maybe just might have to schedule a post for while I'm gone... =)

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Great pictures! I like Bennett's question too. :)