Last weekend we went to an old friends wedding. It was wonderful! This pic was on Ryan's phone of us all sweatied up on the dance floor. While not the most flattering, when I look at it I think about just how much I love being with this guy!
We went for a sunset ride together one night at my parents. My dad played papparazi from the house and got some pics of us. I like to think of it as my own real life Runaway Bride moment =) Minus the wedding dress and four grooms part, of course =) (Still, hands down one of my all time fave chick flicks!)
I feel so blessed to have such a strong marriage. Ryan is my best friend and my perfect match. As corny as it sounds, I think I realize more and more every day how much I appreciate the person I am married to.This year actually marks an entire decade of us being together! Wow! I love being where we can complete each other's thoughts. We can fight with the best of them (ahem, I can fight with the best of them) but as I have heard a number of times lately "God gives us marriage to make us holy, not happy"... we have been fortunate enough to have a lot of sanctification along with a lot of happiness.
I find so much peace in knowing I always have you in my corner, as you have me in yours.
And I look forward to many many more years of riding off into the sunset together =)
Love you to the moon and back, Ryan!!!














1 comment:
Happy Anniversary you wonderful kids. Although you may not think of yourself as kids. You will always be that to us, no matter how old or accomplished you both are. We too thank the Lord for putting you two together... this was a God thing for sure. Nothing else could have planned such a beautiful union between 2 wonderful people.
We love you, Mom and Dad
Post a Comment