Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 2- Carriage Rides and S'mores

We stayed put at the house our second day.


 These girls in their boots- uh, it gets me every time. I don't buy them for Bennett, b/c in the years past he's not all that into the whole ordeal. This year he enjoyed everything a lot, and I told him we would try to get him some for next year ;-)



 My mom actually trained Sunny over the last several months to pull a pony cart. She did awesome! It's actually pretty fun, she gets going pretty fast and when your on rough terrain it's pretty bumpy. I have to say, even I enjoyed the rides!!!

 Bennett, Sadie, and Gabe- just scoping things out :).

 Hannah Grace was the only one who rode by herself. The others' legs weren't quite long enough to touch the bottom of the cart and the seat leans forward, so you have to be able to use your feet to balance yourself.





 Like I said- fun for all!



 Taking a quick little rest =)
 After dinner, the adults rode a bit (this is the only pic I attempted and I was too far away) and we fire roasted some s'mores. Yumm.


 It was definitely a little chilly when the sun was disappearing!

 Mmmm, mmmm!!
 Three trip posts down, I think I have about three more to go!!!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

The kids' boots are adorable - and I bet really convenient on the farm!

linda said...

So many great pics of the kids. Wish you were still here! The baby goats are just adorable and friendly as well.