Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween Happenins

Alright, before it gets on the list of things I am behind on writing about, let me go ahead and do a quick recap of the fall/Halloween fun things over the last couple weeks.

Thanks to grandma being willing to help out with the littler two, I was able to make it to Hannah Grace's fall party at school. It's kind of a riot getting to see her in her element at school. This boy in the green hat below is her little boyfriend. If there was ever a little kindergarten flirt this boy is it!! Even his mom talked about how every day she sees them walk out to the carpool line and he always has her hands playing in her hair. And one day we saw him at the grocery and he ran up behind her and picked her up.. she just giggled and giggled and talked about it for days. I mean is all that really starting already!?? Haha! Seriously though, they are pretty tight.
(It was "cap day" for "c" at school)
As a side note, I also got to chaperon their zoo trip. Again, with her best buddy...

So the Saturday before Halloween, our neighborhood had a little fall get together. I have mentioned we moved into the most awesome neighborhood haven't I?!? Cause we have ;-)
Here's the kiddOs

And Sadie taking a good whack at the pinata!
 Roastin' 'mallows!
That night we walked home in time for the Nebraska game and family over. The munchkins snuggled in for a movie. Pretty fun day.

Halloween night lived up to the kids excitement as well. We went to a neighbors before trick or treating that had chili and hot dogs in their garage. Before all that grandma and grandpa stopped by along with Uncle Ross Aunt Lori and the kids. 
 The sweet sweet 85 year old lady who lives across the street sent her daughter over to bring these ghost Beanie Babies to the kids. I mean honestly... and they have been pretty much joined at the hip with them since!
I almost entirely forgot to mention (actually did forget, going back and editing this in) the kids made it was too easy on me this year for Halloween! Bennett insisted on being his race car driver from last year, Hannah Grace wanted to wear her ballet outfit from her recital, and Sadie was given the Minnie outfit for her birthday (which could not have been more perfect for her, by the way) So yeah, we were set for costumes!!!
 I actually got pics before but left the camera at home to go trick or treating. Big step for me ;-)



Hey looky there, we snuck in a quick family pic too!
I'd call it another Halloween success!
You know what the passing of Halloween means... I say it every year.....
Holiday season is 'a'come-comin'!!!! Love it!

Still need to flashback to birthdays over the last couple months and hopefully before too long can have some house before and afters rollin' on up!

1 comment:

linda said...

So much fun! Can we move in and join all the fun! Like to see Ry in his glasses! How great he looks!