Below is just some good holiday fun! Hannah Grace watched it and kept wanting to watch it over and over... she thinks its pretty funny! Just click the play button and make sure your volume is on!! Enjoy!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Steph! This is your cousin Laura. Your mom gave me your blog address while we were at Grandmas today. Your kids are soo CUTE! Thank you so much for sharing all these pics and posts! It's great to see that things are wonderful with you and your family. It looks like Jonathan would have a TON of fun with his cousins! If you don't mind, I'd like to send you our Christmas card- I'm not sure Grandma gave me the right address and I forgot to get your address (and Ben's and Matt's from your parents tonight). My email is brunostroh@hotmail.com. Take care, I'm bad at keeping in touch with people but I do think of everyone often. May all the blessings of God's Perfect Gift fill your heart and home this holiday season!! Love, Laura, Justin & Jonathan
1 comment:
Hi Steph! This is your cousin Laura. Your mom gave me your blog address while we were at Grandmas today. Your kids are soo CUTE! Thank you so much for sharing all these pics and posts! It's great to see that things are wonderful with you and your family. It looks like Jonathan would have a TON of fun with his cousins! If you don't mind, I'd like to send you our Christmas card- I'm not sure Grandma gave me the right address and I forgot to get your address (and Ben's and Matt's from your parents tonight). My email is brunostroh@hotmail.com. Take care, I'm bad at keeping in touch with people but I do think of everyone often. May all the blessings of God's Perfect Gift fill your heart and home this holiday season!!
Love, Laura, Justin & Jonathan
Post a Comment