Sometimes the simplest things are the best. For example, one of my favorite parts of our trip was on Monday night when we sat outside as the sun was setting and my mom sat and blew bubbles out of her way cool bubble machine while I got to just sit and snap picture after picture. I just thought the colors were too awesome, and the kids were having so much fun- I think I took a pretty good chunk of those 600 pictures just in these alone. It was pretty tough to choose the best, even though I'm sure they will all look the same to you.
3 comments:
Those pictures are so good Stephanie! Looks like they were loving some bubbles. :) They always seem to be a hit.
I MISS YOU ALL ;(
That bubble machine looks like so much fun!!! The kids must have had a blast! Savannah has those shorts that Hannah was wearing! I think they could be twins every day for a week!!
Post a Comment