I can't wait to meet this one the third time around just as as much as I couldn't wait with the 1st two. I know she is just going to be her own little person and one of the great advantages to her being the third, is now we know.... We know to hold her as much as she can while she is tiny because it will be gone all too quickly. Hopefully now we know how to take every moment in instead of rushing into the "next stage" as I think we are so often anxious to do with the first one especially. I can't wait to see her big sister and especially her big brother in his new role with her.
I must admit, more times than I can count the thought of Sadie coming has about scared the pants off me- I mean as people so often like to say we- Ryan and I are moving from man to man defense to zone here. We are outnumbered. If we are each manhandling one, there is still one left unwrangled. It can be an overwhelming thought. But I must say I have been feeling more and more at peace with the whole idea- I have come to grips with me new attitude. I told Ryan, we are just going to do it. We will continue to do- we will just have to do what we can, when we can, HOWEVER we can. It may take me an hour and a half to pick up a couple things at the store, but so be it. Sadie just may have to be the most flexible baby there is and so be it. Getting about may be more challenging and time consuming, but I am all about learning how to improvise. Besides, really my 1st two are fairly well behaved which helps. They are good in stores, etc. (for the most part). If I take a shower and fear they are going to wreak havoc on the house, I come out just to find them sitting on the couch and reading books. When I hear uproars of mischievous laughter, I simply find them playing peekaboo with their blankies. Not to say they can't be difficult (especially when it comes to their attitudes), but for the most part they stay out of trouble. And Hannah Grace is definitely learning how to do things more for herself which is a huge help. She is now doing great with dressing herself and little things like that. She will quickly learn even more how to be mommy's little helper.
And as much as I despise doing these (hence I haven't done a single one this pregnancy) I know I will be glad to have it some day down the road, so I did have Ryan take a preggo pic tonight. So here I am 35 weeks pregnant with Sadie Jane- if for no other reason, 'cause my mom will like it =). It's blurry, but as far as I'm concerned that works in my favor, ha!
So really, we are going to be great. I know it will be hard at times, but I am up for the challenge and excited. So as far as I am concerned-- bring on the baby!!!
5 comments:
so cute, steph! we can't wait to meet her!
Wow! I don't know about you, but your pregnancy has flown by!! :-) You look super cute in your preggo pic!
As I said in Target, you look fantastic! Don't let your mind tell you any different. :) I can't wait to see that sweet new girl!
GREAT PIC Mom! You really look good. Yes, we are anxious and waiting for Sadie Jane too....
You look SO beautiful! When the day comes for me, I want a "Steph pregnancy!" Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment