Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Flashback
I was in the mood yesterday afternoon to pull out some older home videos. Maybe it is just having another baby on the brain made me want to watch my "big kids" again when they were littler. This one in particular I have been wanting to put on here because it just may be one of the greatest things we caught on video. Hannah Grace is about 18 months and Bennett is about 5 months. It seems Hannah had her motherly instincts even from the age of 1 1/2. And how fun to see Bennett- I had almost forgotten how HUMONGOUS of a baby he was. His head size didn't help his cause, haha. He had "torte collus" (basically stiff neck for babies and they won't turn their heads- his head was pretty mis-shapen from this when he was about this age) so we had to do "therapy" with him to turn his head. That is what Hannah is doing in the beginning. Then just watch what that girl does-- we were obviously totally clueless to what she was doing in the moment-- it wasn't until we watched it back much later we realized she was cleaning the drool off of her and her baby brother. We may just be biased but Ryan and I just think this is too cute! Hopefully you might enjoy it too and not just think it's a total waste of three minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so precious!!! Think of all the many more motherly moments Hannah will have with Sadie!
OH how cute!!! I got so tickled at Hannah Grace wiping his mouth! Thanks for sharing!!
Haha, she knew exactly what she wanted when she went to that bag, and she knew exactly what she needed to do. :) How precious!
I love the way she feels his lips to figure out if he is drooling.. I watched this 4 times.... so cute and so little they were. Nina
Post a Comment