Well the countdown is on. For those of you I haven't talked to in person, sorry for just now sharing, the plan is officially to be induced this Monday!! I wasn't sure I would make it until then because I have had so many contractions on a regular basis, which I never had with the other two. But this pregnancy has been very different, and I have come to realize just because my body feels like it is going to go into labor at any minute, doesn't mean it is. I have had some days where I am so frustrated because it just consumes my mind wondering if the contractions will get more regular. They have yet to even get to a point where I can time them, so for now I am just trying to keep on keepin' on.
My mom will come in town on Saturday morning. I am so looking forward to her getting here and glad we will get to enjoy a couple days even before the baby comes! It is crazy when it hits me in a few more days we will have three little munchkins to love! We can't wait to hold her and are praying for a healthy arrival of a healthy baby!!!
I haven't really been taking pictures lately, so I will leave you with these couple of Hannah Grace in her cowgirl boots and blue jeans a couple weeks ago. Hopefully maybe I will post atleast a couple more pics between now and when Sadie gets here!

5 comments:
I have watched the jaberwalkie video over and over and over.... :)
Looking anxiously to being there too sweetie, hang on if you can, if not... it will be okay...
Love you all, Mom
Yay for Monday! I know you must be ready! We can't wait to see Sadie!!!
OH my goodness!!! How exciting!!! Wow, the time sure has flown! I'm sure you are so ready to meet sweet Sadie! I wish I lived there to bring y'all a meal, but if you need anything when your mom leaves, I'm sure my mom would be happy to help you with anything!! Just let me know!!
I know I see sweet little Hannah Grace all the time, but she looks so grown up in these pictures!!! She is such a little you--beautiful! Can't wait to meet Sadie!
Dang!! This is the news I've been missing out on during all our phone tag. Let's try again before Monday. We're coming to Memphis in October, and I can't wait to meet Sadie!
Post a Comment