I feel like I am trying to rush through this post a little- I wanted to post desperately but totally feel like I should be spending my time doing more productive things-- so far life with all three little ones home is definitely a little busy!!!! I will post a couple pics for now just because I can't wait to show her off and hopefully soon will be able to come back and make a more detailed post with more pics!!! We are so thankful to be able to count so many blessings!!!!






7 comments:
OH my goodness--she is SO beautiful!!!! I mean seriously a gorgeous newborn! Congrats to you both!!
She is absolutely adorable! CONGRATS! I love following your blog!
Stephanie, she is so beautiful! I can't wait to see her in person! I can see you already added her to your blog header- you are so up on things!
She is so precious!! Congrats to you guys!!
Stephanie - I've been dying to see pictures of Sadie so I'm glad you posted these. She is gorgeous and I love that she has some meat on her bones. Reminds me of Blake. She looks like she has Bennett's olive complexion. Can't wait to meet her in person. Congrats!!!
She is so cute!!! And she is so her own little person too...I mean I can see how she looks like the others, but she mostly really just looks like Sadie:) I can't wait to hold her!!
She is SO beautiful. Congratulations!! I can't wait to hear how everything is going adjusting and all.
Post a Comment