FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THING DELICIOUS! My dad had bought some of these while we were there earlier this summer. We are hooked! We can't find them at our Kroger, so we always have to get them at Target and we have to buy two boxes at a time. Seriously, these are dangerously delicious. Try them! It seems every time we find something like this we love this much they always stop making it shortly after. Maybe if my ginormous following of readers all go out and buy some they will stay in high demand, haha =).
#2
I am curious how many of you know what this is right away. Ryan played this game at a friends house last weekend and is hooked. It seems it is a rage sweeping backyards and tailgate parties everywhere, called cornhole. We spent our night the other night at Lowe's pricing wood, etc. to make our own cornhole set. Hopefully we get them made soon and we can show the final product of our handy work. I can't wait to learn to play as fun as Ryan made it sound! Let us know if you want to come play!
Oh no! What have we done. Since summer TV is pretty bland, Ryan and I decided to start ordering LOST off of our Blockbuster. We are now into season two and can hardly stand the wait between the DVDs mailing- I don't know how people waited between seasons! We have been totally sucked in! After the kids go to bed at night we settle in and enjoy an episode (or sometimes 2, ha!) of Lost.
#4

I really enjoy reading, while I just dont' do enough of it, but have picked it up a little more as of late (just in time for Sadie to come and throw me off again, I'm sure). I have been meaning to get this book, since, oh high school, and just finally got it about a month ago. I love it and if you are ever looking for something to use as a little devotional snippet, this is great. They had such a beautiful way of writing, and while sometimes it may be a little wordy or confusing-the way they put things is so worshipful.
Today is a big day! I have a doctors appointment and will get checked to see if Sadie is making progress. I am anxious for the news- if it is exciting you just may be getting two posts in one day!!! I am trying not to get my hopes up too high though!! And speaking of having a life outside the kids- they are spending the night with grandma and grandpa Braithwait tonight and we are off for a date night before Sadie comes and we will have to hire a small staff to watch our children if we want to go out. Ha! We are actually going to a restaurant we went to on our last date before Hannah Grace came. So fun!
For the sake of involving my audience =) What kicks have you been on lately? I hope after Sadie comes I will be able to post about my new running kick I am planning on having.. ha, we will see, we will see...


3 comments:
I knew EXACTLY what that cornhole board was! I played it a few years ago when my friend brought one home from college up north. It is fun and frustrating! And, I am glad that you are watching LOST! Everyone should! We got Keith, Aundrea, and my mom hooked while we vacationed at the lake this summer! And my recent kick is the Twilight Series. It is sooo good!
I loove the Valley of Vision book-I haven't read it in a year or two, so thanks for inspiring me to knock the dust off of it again! When Wells was born, it was all I could do to keep my eyes open to read Scripture, so I found Charles Spurgeon's devotional book called, "Morning and Evening." It was short but oh so rich with wonderful teachings!
Enjoy your birthday and your dinner tonight-what a treat! We haven't gotten up the courage to let someone take Wells for more than a couple of hours, but it's probably about time!
Happy Birthday...Sorry it seems our keeping in touch is not so good. We due often think of you and Ryan and the children and are anxiously awaiting Sadie's arrival, as well! Our love to you and yours. G and G a little R and R is perfect for ma and pa, I agree.
Post a Comment