Friday, February 12, 2010

Hangin' in There!

I am trying to hang in there and I hope you all are hanging in there with me.
I am feeling my life is a little busy lately (imagine that =).

Today I felt like the worst mom as I forgot Hannah Grace would of course be having a Valentine's party at school today. So on the way I stopped at Walgreens to pick up Valentine's, heart suckers, and some tape. Hannah was a little late after I sat in the car writing her Valentine's and taping suckers to them.
I told Ryan I so have it in my heart to be that mom that makes homemade Valentine's and cute little creative sweet treats, weeks in advance, but for some reason I just can't get there! I guess maybe next time around is all I can say...

I have so much I want to blog about: snow pictures, fun stories, sewing projects, marriage, and other random things- but today getting my house ready for them to reinstall our security system is at the top of the list. And then of course, getting everything and everyone ready for Sadie and my upcoming trip is swirling around in my brain like a Whirlpool. One thing at a time, right?

So I will be back soon, and until then, hang in there with me!
Fortunatley for me, my kids are great at hanging in there with their less than organized to say the least, scatter brain of a mom!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

I know all about hangin in there! So I'll do it for you. :) I want to see some sewing projects! I got a machine for Christmas and it's just staring at me from a corner. I need inspiration!